Van Der Horst Indonesia has the experience & proven capability in the reconditioning of valves of most brands and designs.
Its process includes:
- Complete servicing and reconditioning of all types and makes of ball and gate valves which include: complete dismantling, grit blasting and inspection, including 100% MPI.
- Rebuilding of worn sealing surfaces of the body and bonnet by welding.
- Rebuilding of Actuator parts e.g. piston rods and cylinders by hard chrome plating.
- Changing of all replacement parts, e.g. seats, o ring, etc,
- Reassembling, testing and painting.
We cater to most type of valves and are approved by API (American Petroleum Institute) with API 6A certificate as evidence of our managed quality system :
- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Globe Valve
- Forged Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Threaded Ends
- Sizes from 1/2″-36″
- Pressure classes from 150 Psi to 2500 Psi
All valves are repaired and tested according to the following controlled processes and standards:
- ISO 9001:2008,UKS Quality Management
- Certified by American Petroleum Institute
- Testing according to API 598
Spares and consumables are sourced and made available to our clients when required.
This makes PT. Van Der Horst Indonesia is the best choice for all of your valve ‘s requirements.