Van Der Horst Indonesia has the experience & proven capability in the reconditioning of valves of most brands and designs.
Its process includes:
- Complete servicing and reconditioning of all types and makes of ball and gate valves which include: complete dismantling, grit blasting and inspection, including 100% MPI.
- Rebuilding of worn sealing surfaces of the body and bonnet by welding.
- Rebuilding of Actuator parts e.g. piston rods and cylinders by hard chrome plating.
- Changing of all replacement parts, e.g. seats, o ring, etc,
- Reassembling, testing and painting.